Happy Birthday Fatin n Ben

Salam. This is ordered by Dek Nor from Sg. Buloh for her son n niece. Actually there is a story behind these cakes. I don't know why but yesterday my choc ganache was driving me crazy. After I pour the ganache over the cakes, I left it for a while to set it down. First I did Fatin's cake n it was ok n as usual I took picture of it. But when it came to Ben's cake, the choc didn't stop dripping. I put it in the fridge n I thought it would be ok. So, I put the edible image n the Happy 3rd Birthday BEN sign n finished it up with red borders - as what Dek Nor want it to be.

We promised to meet up at Subang Parade. Luckily after the Sunway toll, I opened the box n I was surprised because the image on the cake slipped to the side of the cake. OMG! I called Dek Nor n told her what happened. So, I have to turn back home n do all the deco back! This time I used fresh cream instead of choc ganache. But before that I had to call Ariel n asked him to print another image for me. And one more time I was lucky he was at home. I can't stop myself praying to Allah that He would ease my work n alhamdulillah I managed to deliver the cakes even though I was 1 hour late.

To Dek Nor, I am very sorry n tqvm for your order! Hope your Ben was happy with his cake...


Choc Moist Cake - 1 recipe
Choc Ganache + Edible Image
8"

originally this is what I did for Ben...


This is what Ben had...

Oreo Cheese Cake - 1 1/2 recipe
Freash Cream + Edible Image
9"

No comments:

Post a Comment